I hope you’re staying safe and sane these days.
Along with other Montreal wedding photographers, my top priority is to respect any government measures for public health and safety, so we can reduce the spread of the virus.
I’ve put together the info below to help you navigate this situation as stress-free as possible.
Consultations and meetings
I am available to talk by phone or online video. If you have questions, you can also easily reach me at any time via email. Now that coffeeshops are once again open, if you’d like to meet in person to talk about your wedding, we can.
Engagement sessions and portrait sessions are back
Photo sessions are currently not restricted, though I always take extra safety and health precautions. If you’re interested in booking a photo session and would like to know more about how we can keep each other safe, here are my COVID-19 guidelines for photo sessions.
- Photo sessions can take place outdoors or indoors (engagement photos, portraits, family sessions).
- I will wash my hands frequently.
- I will maintain a 2 metre distance as much as possible during the session.
- I will wear a mask if shooting indoors.
- If I have symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID, I will inform my clients and stay home. Likewise, if my scheduled clients have any symptoms or have been exposed, they are responsible to disclose this information and we will seek an alternate date for the photo session.
Planning a wedding is a huge project in the best of times — then along comes a pandemic. I completely understand that you may have a lot of concerns and unknowns about your future wedding.
I’ll do my best to be available if you have questions and need to run anything by me.
Stress-free change of date for existing clients
If you need to postpone your wedding due to COVID-19 restrictions, please keep me in the loop as soon as you have a few dates to consider. I will be able to confirm my availability and ensure that date is open for your wedding.
Small weddings and elopements
I am also now available for small weddings and elopements if you’re adapting with a smaller event.
Planning a small outdoor wedding? Get in touch to go over your plans for the wedding photography!
2022 and 2023 wedding bookings
Weddings are back! To get started, just send me a message and we can set up a video consultation or have a socially-distanced coffee together.
In the meantime, please take good care of yourselves and your loved ones!